Saturday 29 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Beauty Hacks 1 : Hair Repair Mask!

Hello dearies!

So, there are tons of diy #beautyhacks that you can find in any source such google, magazine and whatnot. As for me, I always dig it from the internet since we could just find it within a CLICK. Ok so, im going to share some of it that I find it DEADLY easy to do. So why don’t we start from head to toe first? Haha lets start with the hair mask, shall we?



Above are obviously the ingredients... and the steps taken. 



Alright so, I found this picture from a website called Moody Liscious Spa. there are tons of beauty tips that you could find so mind visit alright ;) so recently, I did a bleach on my hair and the outcome of it I got a very......... pretty…. Dry…. Hair. (and of course that is not what I expected it to be -_-) and then, I googled up the DIY hair mask and put on the DIY mask on my hair and surprisingly, it gets better within 2 weeks! And I was thinking, why don’t I put this up on blog since it works perfectly on my hair. Ok so here it goes guys….  The ultimate DIY hair repair mask.


Lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment