Saturday 29 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Beauty Hacks 5 : Coffee Toffee!


Hello bunnies! 

How was your day? How do you started off your day? Good? Bad? Nah? Well, I actually started off my day pretty well this morning. I went out with my HIGHSCHOOL sweethearts today and we actually went to Starbucks (where they brewed fresh beans) just for the sake of morning coffee. 

After I got home, suddenly it triggers me to make a DIY coffee scrub that I actually have all the ingredients in the kitchen. Also, they are so many benefits about coffee grounds! That will help your skin to remove the cellulite on your body. So, why not... 


Ingredients: 
1 cup of raw sugar
1/2 cup of ground coffee
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 glass jar

Step 1: Put 1 tbsp of coconut oil in the bowl
Step 2: Mix it well in the bowl altogether with the olive oil
Step 3: By using a different bowl, mix the ground coffee with the raw sugar
Step 4: Mix the first bowl with the second one. Stir it well and mix it until the oil is evenly distributed

Try it on guys! It will definitely leaves your skin feeling' so silky and smooth! And the smells of the coffee is just.... ahhhh *drooling eyes*

Lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment