Sunday 30 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Wardrobe Hacks 1 : Bib Collar Necklace!

Hey cupcakes!

So, as for the next 5 posts, I am going to blog about some fashion tips that you might found in your wardrobe. This is not just a typical... boring.. fashion tips. but it is MORE like an exciting wardrobe hacks ;) or sort of.. Alright so, since the bib collar necklace is becoming a trend in 2015. Why don't we try and make one? Have faith in me dolls, it is super easy to do and doesn't cost a big amount of money. Yeap. $$$$$ 

You might need:
Some felt
Beads (A LOT OF EM') 
Jewellery glue
Ribbon
Any kind of gemstones/ jewels

Step 1 : Trace the bib necklace design on the cupboard and cut the off

Step 2 : Trace it over the felt and then.. cut if off

Step 3 :  Glue the cupboard that you cut it off earlier with the felt

Step 4:  Glue the jewels based on your own creativity or your favorite design

Step 5:  Cut off the ribbon (doesn't matter the length) and glue the end of it to the bib necklace 

Bam! There you have it, a simple yet elegant Bib Collar Necklace that I am proudly to say that I did it on my own. *tears of happiness* *pats myself*

P/s mind the bad quality of the picture that I took from my webcam..

Credits goes to POP SUGAR girl's guide  for this AWESOME diy! 


Lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment