Saturday 29 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Beauty Hacks 2 : O' Honey!


Evening, dolls! 

Hows it going? Happy Independence day to all Malaysians out there especially to the ones. who. currently. stalking. me. hehe OK I was joking. Anyway, I wanted to give a review on the face mask that I currently obsessed with which is.. the Olive oil + Honey mask! (OK I named it a O' Honey! mask) What I LOVE about it is obviously because of its natural product. I LOVEE GOING NATURAL. Your body will thank you for those ingredients. Seriously.. OK so, shall we start?


The ingredients:
2 tbsp of honey (recommended to use manuka honey)
1 tbsp of extra virgin oil

Step 1: you just need to mix it up real well!
Step 2: heated up in microwave for 20 secs
Step 3: apply the mask on your face (make sure it is warm enough to apply on your face or else you will get BURNED
Step 4: wait for about 5 minutes until it cool it off
Step 5: RINSE! you skin will feel so much hydrated that ever!

YOU'RE WELCOME.
anyways, kudos to my favorite master guru on youtube MICHELLE PHAN! MASTER, U ARE 1 DYNAMITE GAL.


here's are some facts about manuka honey that you might want to know ;)


lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment