Sunday 30 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Decor Hacks 3 : Party Disco Ball!

Hello patooties!

How productive was your weekend? I hope each one of you is doing good alright. So, do you guys have any idea on my THIRD decor hacks of the day? I'll give it some clues ya. The first clue is.... dancing. The second one would be....... a BALL. That sums up to be a...... DISCO BALL! hahaha ok that is it. Please have a look at the youtube video below on how to make your own disco ball!

What you'll need:
Paper lanterns
Metallic paper
Curling ribbons
Scissors
Paint brush
Decoupage glue

Step 1: Cut the metallic paper into tiny bits
Step 2: Assemble the paper lantern
Step 3: Use the decoupage glue and apply the cutting metallic paper on the lantern
Step 4: Repeat and cover the entire lantern
Step 5: Cut a 24 inch piece of the curling ribbon
Step 6: Tie the ribbon securely to the lantern
Step 7: Hang it on the wall! Now you are set and ready to go to the PARTY!

I got this AMAZING diy tutorial from HGTV channel! Go and check em' out. They got so many amazing DIY tutorial stuffs that you will be AMAZED. really.

Alright, that is all from me!

Lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment