Sunday 30 August 2015

D-I-Y Project : Wardrobe Hacks 3 : Recycled Closet Tassel Shirt!

Hello jigglypuffs!

How was your day? I hope everything goes well ya. If you ask me, I would say I had a pretty dull day today.. I got nothing to do at home thus, it leads to another fashion DIY hacks! Haha anyways, I happen to be stumbled onto a website called Million Talks . For those who didn't know, the website is where we could socialize with everyone in every country and talk about any topics that you would like to share. For example.. I typed on 'DIY Fashion' and then, there are many people who shared the tutorials and ideas. Most of the ideas are up to our current trend. While I was busy searching... looking.. scrolling... down the pictures and whatnot. Something caught my attention. I found a DIY fashion ideas on this cute fancy tassel shirt that we can actually do it at home. Imagine from a plain shirt to a very, cute, dangling and fashionable shirt.. WAH.


What you'll need:

A tank top, t shirt (I recommend to use plain shirt to minimal the design)

Tassels

Needle and thread (don't worry it doesn't take much of your sewing skills haha)

Scissors


Ain't it SUPERB easy to do? I love it how the tassels look super cute on the plain shirts. From the boring basic t shirt to the CUTEST RECYCLED TASSEL SHIRT!


Lydia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment